Top tips for living well with Type 1 diabetes.
- 11 July 2018
This will be an informal discussion with consultants from the RD& E about recent advances and suggestions in managing blood glucose in Type 1 diabetes that help get good glucose control. Topics will include:
- Who can have a Free Style Ultra meter on the NHS and what can we learn from them?
- Are low carb diets of value in Type 1 diabetes?
- What is the best timing and site for insulin injections?
- How should you manage insulin injections and carbohydrate when exercising?
- And any other topics people would like to discuss